Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorority Life Game Guide Has Arrived

Sorority Life Game Guide Has Arrived!
Hi sisters, 

Sorority Life game played by thousands of people on Facebook and MySpace has at last got a game guide.

Why am I so excited? Well if you have been searching all over the internet for hints, tips and cheats for the Sorority Life game you will know why.

For one thing it can take me hours of surfing from blog to blog to find our something I need to know (like how to make more Brownie points), then after plowing through the rubbish posts I find a good one.

Then you guessed it the great tip on how to get Brownie Points is out of date!.

So, this is one of the reasons I am so excited about Sorority Life Blueprint Guide - because not only does it have the answers in one place but it comes with free updates! Now the updates come to me, no more searching!

Well, take a look at the official site and see what you think Sorority Life Blueprint Guide - you can try it for 60 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment