Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FarmVille Perfect Quick Review For You

FarmVille Perfect Quick Review For You


Could this be the best guide for FarmVille?

FarmVille Perfect the newest cheat guide for the FarmVille Facebook And MySpace game was recently released creating a lot of buzz. I just had to grab a copy and see what all the fuss was about.

First impression - nice and beefy with lots of nice tips and secrets that you don't find flying around the FarmVille forums. Plus charts for all the trees, animals and crops - now those are really handy to have in one place.

Well, I tried it out on my FarmVille game on Facebook and pretty impressive. I certainly did move up the levels faster (always easier to do when you have all the tips). Plus the part I liked best is my coin stash is getting bigger - now just have to decide what decoration I want to buy next.

FarmVille Perfect is great for a newbie but then also goes into ways for a FarmVille addict to really go crazy in the game.

Look at this Video - 49,347 coins! Level 70!

So, go and check out  FarmVille Perfect Guide and see what you think - make sure you watch the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment