Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cafe World Facebook Game Cheats


Hi Cafe World players!

After playing Cafe World for awhile I started to really get stuck on a few things. I just could not get my cafe setup in a way that my customers were happy. The waiters kept blocking the serving table and it all got a little confusing to say the least.

Fed up of continually changing my cafe layout I started searching the internet for tips on how to do this. I got lucky and found a few ideas but then something else would happen and I would soon be back to searching.

Then I stumbled on Cafe World Domination - a guide that promised to have all my answers.

Well, I have guides for a couple of other games and they had really helped. What really made my mind up for me was that it was written by the same guy who wrote Mafia Wars Bluebook - that one is fantastic. So I took the plunge and downloaded Cafe World Domination.

I have decided to review it so other people know what it is like.


First off this is a pdf download. So as soon as you order it you have it on your computer. I like this because not only do you have it instantly but I save it to my desktop and can have it open while I am playing.

Like I said I was really happy with the guys other guide and let me tell you this one is just as good. It is packed with all the tips and cheats you will need to play Cafe World. It is not full of crap and pages that are boring. It is also not a step-by-step instruction manual. Lets face it that would just not work with this game since so much depends on how long you are playing for each day.

It helps you decide what to cook each day, how to setup your cafe (at last mine is flowing well), how long stuff takes to cook, what to do before you log off to keep earning coins, stoves, getting neighbors, and the list goes on.

You also get a bonus book that really goes into how to get lots of cash coins in Cafe World - love that since I was always running out!

Well, there is too much to go into here but I can tell you that if you are searching for cheats, tips and help in the Cafe World game you will not go wrong with Cafe World Domination.

You should go and at least take a look at the guys video - he has an amazing Restaurant, and read more about the guide to see if you want it.

So here is the link ---->> Show Me Cafe World Domination Guide and Watch The Video

No comments:

Post a Comment